Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer custom artwork?
At the moment, I'm not offering custom artwork, but you can always inquire at email@example.com!
Do you sell your artwork anywhere else?
YES! I have happily partnered with several stores around the world. Find a store near you:
- Los Angeles, Autry Museum of the American West
- Los Gatos, Affordable Treasures
- Pasadena, Gamble House Bookstore
- San Francisco, KitTea Cat Lounge
- Louisville, Assorted Goods and Candy
- Mililani, Dragon's Lair Comics
- Worcester, Burncoat Center for Arts and Wellness
- Missoula, Golden Leaf Studios
- Rochester, The Unreliable Narrator
- Brattleboro, Beadniks
- Richmond, World of Mirth
- Seattle, Sfingiday
- Swift Current, Sunny Side Up Stationery Co.
What mediums do you use?
I mostly use watercolor and gouache. I also occasionally use Procreate on the iPad.
When will my order ship?
I usually take 2-5 days to ship an order (5-7 days for custom artwork). I make several of my products by hand and package everything by myself, so thank you in advance for your patience!
How long does shipping take?
All US orders should take 1-3 weeks to arrive. International mail can take 4 weeks.
Do you ship internationally?
Do I have to pay international customs fees?
- You can pay to have the package sent to you again, or
- I can refund you the value of the products minus the shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee if the products are still in an acceptable condition to process the refund.